What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
As part of registering for our services or any kind of subscriptions, responses or any other communications, we collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
When you register on our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We also collect information when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket, enter information on our site, and when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience .
- To improve our service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular malware scanning services.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing or billing purposes, you may opt-out at any time by writing to or emailing us via the contact us page
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, call or email us as soon as possible at the phone number or address detailed at the bottom of this page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s help instructions to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to receive assistance over the telephone by contacting customer service.
We utilize third parties and their platforms or services to power and support the Site, including the following (collectively, “Third-Party Services”):
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can change your personal information:
By emailing us tp firstname.lastname@example.org
Midnay Webware Solutions LLP
#501, Neospace, KINFRA Techno Industrial Park
Kakkanchery, Malapuram, Kerala, India – 673635
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.